November 10, 2011

Week 44-good to WOW-edits & Sweet Shot Tuesday

My edits for this week:
With this one, I used a new, free action from Oh So Posh called "Love Couture" in CS5. I ran it and liked the look of it.
 
With the next two, I just did a white balance in Picasa. I really didn't have to, but I just wanted to see what it would look like after using manual white balance in my camera. I was surprised to see I really didn't have do very much! Yesterday was a really "tricky" day to try this due to it being very windy, cloudy and sunny-all of which would quickly change in seconds. 
This is the same photo as the one above, but once again, I used "Love Couture" and sharpened it for the web. Not for sure which one I like the best : )


Sweet Shot Day

2 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Each of your edits look beautiful. Nicely done.

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Each image is beautiful, too hard to choose the better ones.