November 14, 2011

Week 45 Good to Wow- Family

Last year, I saw so many cool family photos taken in apple orchards, I decided to give it a try for our's this year. It was a little harder than I thought it would be-due to having to coordinate outfits, time in between football games and practices, church, the apple orchards time of closing, the weather, my husband working overtime- whew! But, we FINALLY got it done last month and yes, it was worth it all! I have edited some as you can tell by my blog header, but because I shot in RAW for the first time, I decided to learn more about editing a RAW photo (sharpening, actions, presets, ect) and then, make the Christmas card and send them off for printing.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are such great shots! The lighting in the last shot of your daughter is so beautiful (and so is she!) I love the idea of using a picture frame.