May 22, 2012

Epcot Butterfly Garden

If you love butterflies, then, you will LOVE the Epcot Butterfly Garden. I try to go every time we go to Disney (not a prob when two of our favorite rides are there!) This time, my family went on a ride and let me stay in there as long as I wanted to. I wish I would have read a tutorial on photographing butterflies before I got in there, but then, I just relaxed and main thing- HOLD STILL! I was chasing them all over the place, but the key is to stand still and let them come to you. Once I did, I was able to get GREAT photos, I could be proud of! Someone was watching and asked me if the butterflies were posing for me. lol Hmmm, I don't know, but it worked. Let's just say, I took my camera down from my face only to be surrounded by a ton of other cameras. lol Whoa! Even someone with a tripod!
 Anyway here are some of the ones I liked the most:







No comments: