January 12, 2012

Edit Me- Week 2

What a cutie to edit this week! I've been reading and looking into newborn photography to see if its something I would be interested in getting into and adding to my portfolio. Very timely image to edit.
What I did:
  • Cropped in CS5
  • Auto contrast
  • Ran Pure's "Fix All That Red, Baby" & "Haze Baby" & "It's All About the Bling, Baby"
  • Len's flare in the window
  • MCP's "Resized and Sharpened" for the web
Here's another edit- just cropped differently

Edit Me

6 comments:

Heather said...

Lovely Edit. I love the flare in the window and the haze!

kdseymour said...

I love your edit, I am glad I am not the one to choose the winners!!, love the flare and the haze you added!

k*handtke said...

I loved the flare, too, and I really do like the second edit's composition.

Tara said...

I love your edit, I like that you kept the window in, and the haze is gorgeous!

Sarah said...

Love the crop and that you worked with the window. Lovely!!

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love that you not only kept the window but added the flare to make it work even better!