October 13, 2011

Week 40 of Good to Wow-my edit

Very interesting week! I didn't think I would be able to enter this week's challenge due to so much going on, but I was able to participate after all! I got a chance to grab a
few leaf shots while being out and about.

Here is my edit mainly done in Lightroom3. I downloaded the new MCP Mini Quick Clicks for Lightroom and CS5 (free) and tried them out on this photo.

I used the Sunny Day White Balance & True Colors. After seeing the dead leaves on the right, I decided to crop and then, did some noise reduction. 
In CS5, I added my new logo (love it) and the before and after.
Here's another one I worked on-this one surprised me: In LR3-Auto tone, 
MCP's Increase Exposure 1 Stop, Sunny Day White Balance & Flying Colors.


To see more edits, visit Ashley's Blog

7 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I absolutely love those beautiful golden tones.

Unknown said...

Beautiful edits I love what it did to both the edits!

Anonymous said...

They both turned out great! The second one especially...it's like night and day!

Cedar said...

Wow! Fantastic edits! Great job!

Jaymi said...

wow I can't believe that second edit--amazing how much detail and color you were able to bring back into the photo!

Anonymous said...

Good job on the brightening up of the second photo! I also really like your new logo!

Unknown said...

The light and color in both edits is exquisite. The second edit is very impressive. Thank you for sharing!